You might think that brewing and distilling are very traditional industries but that is not always the case, as demonstrated by our case study snippet. This R&D tax credit claim example illustrates how a brewery is successfully claiming Research and Development (R&D) incentives on the strength of its innovations.
Seeking to attain technological innovation in the brewing and distilling industries is becoming a necessity to increase productivity, reduce costs and create new products, in an ever more competitive marketplace. And achieving successful innovation at the technical level is likely to be a critical factor for future proofing a company’s competitive edge.
For those companies that are prepared to invest in being pioneers in their industry, claiming R&D tax credit and relief is a good way to reduce development costs.
Brewery – specialist in beer production:-
- Creating new and innovation types of craft Ale and Lagers
- Unique appearance, taste and aftertaste
- Low ABV, gluten free, use of natural flavourings, etc
- Developed innovation brewhouse equipment
- Developed low cost bottling and canning kit