Video – What Are R&D Tax Credits?
Date: 23rd April 2012
What Are R&D Tax Credits?
An Interview with Terry Toms, R&D Specialist – Terry provides answers to those tricky questions on what UK R and D tax credits are, the kind of projects that quality for R and D tax credits and the amount you can claim. This is the first of a two part interview.
Part 1 – covers
- What are R and D Tax Credits and how do you claim them?
- How do claims differ where a company is in profit or where they made no profit?
- Link between Corporation Tax and R and D Tax Credit Claims
- What sort of companies qualify and what sort of projects qualify for R and D Tax Credits?
- When does R&D end and what is the financial impact of R and D Tax Credits?
- How do I find out whether my development work is R&D and what is technological uncertainty?
What Are R&D Tax Credits? – Part 2
An interview with Terry Toms Research and Developments Specialist. Terry provides answers to those tricky questions.
Part 2 – covers:
- Why do companies under-claim?
- Is claiming a hassle?
- What costs can be included?
- How does grant funding affect a claim?