Date: 8th February 2017
THE ENTERPRISE AWARDS 2017
"The Oscars of the Technology Industry"
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Dorchester, Park Lane, London
in association with the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists (WCIT).
RandDTax is proud to be a sponsor of the awards.
The seventh Enterprise Awards in association with the WCIT is celebrating and recognising the very best of the UK’s technology entrepreneurial talent with ‘The Oscars of the Technology Industry’. Uniquely focused on the founder rather than the businesses themselves, the Enterprise Awards boasts previous winners that have achieved prominence on both private and public markets. The judging panel will be looking for examples of vision, growth, innovation, funding, use of capital, use of resources, strategy, execution, ambition and determination to succeed. We are looking forward to receiving high-quality submissions for 2017. The deadline for entries is 28th April 2017.
The 2017 Award categories are as follows:
- Young Entrepreneur - for entrepreneurs under 30s
- Evergreen Entrepreneur – for founders who started their business aged 50 or over;
- Emerging Entrepreneur – up to £1 million annual revenue;
- Developing Entrepreneur – annual revenue between £1 and £10 million;
- Scaling Up Award – fastest growing companies;
- Public Sector Award – excellence and achievement in the Public Sector
- Enterprise Entrepreneur – annual revenue over £10 million;
- Social Enterprise Entrepreneur – for entrepreneurs with a business model that gives something back
- Female Entrepreneur – for outstanding female entrepreneurs;
- Mentor of the Year
- Judges Special Award
The criteria are:
- Growth - revenues and headcount
- External recognition - actual or potential
- Innovation - in products, service or business model
- Financial Management - either successful fund raising or self-funding
- Resolve/Stamina - 'can do'/'will do' attitude
For entry enquiries, please email Sarah Robinson at tx2events or call 020 3137 2541.
A judge will visit shortlisted finalists before final decisions are made.
For further information and the entry form please click here