Finding a Research and Development Tax Credits specialist consultancy in the UK
Date: 7th August 2014
It’s a fact that, since the inception of the Research & Development Tax Credit in the UK, many SMEs (Small and medium enterprises) were not sure whether their R&D costs qualify for R&D Tax Credits due to a lack of legislative interpretation and guidance.
In such a scenario, it’s imperative for any company to hire an expert consultant who comprehends the guidelines of Research & Development Tax Credit and provides a cost effective technical validation and rationalization service to the accountancy professionals and SMEs in the United Kingdom.
- The consultant of your choice should ensure that they work towards understanding the HMRC R&D tax credits guidelines and offer proper guidance.
- They should be able to evaluate the areas where there is any type of business innovation and produce an accurate justification document to assist in getting an eligible claim.
- There has been a common misconception that claims would ideally be for software or Information Communication Technology companies who largely appear in the list of companies claiming the R&D tax relief.
- The important factor for a business is to understand the scope of what can be claimed in terms of eligible tax credit projects and the consultant should be able to formulate a technical justification to support their claim for R&D Tax Credits.
- In addition to that, the consultant should assess and help you to benefit from the government tax credit relief scheme.
- If you are already claiming R&D Tax Credits, then you might have often felt whether you are overpaying to one of the R&D Tax Credit specialist consultancies. The point to be noted is that you are required to pay not more than 18% of the tax recovered as fees.
RandD Tax is a renowned RandD Tax credits specialist consultant in the UK catering a wide array of clients. To know more visit http://www.randdtax.co.uk/